About Me

My photo
Welcome, I was once an Irish street kid who lived with a pack of stray dogs for 3 years. You can read about this incredible time of my life in my memoir, THE BOY WHO TALKED TO DOGS by Skyhorse in New York. It was described by Malachy McCourt as 'astonishing, well-told story'. It's also available on Audible.

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Great info explaining dog language by the Dog Man.



Hi, my name is Martin McKenna and I'm Australia's best known dog communicator. Millions of people have heard me on radio and TV explaining dog language and behaviour in an easy way to understand.

Here's some great info with cartoons drawn by my wife Lee. They'll really help you understand how dogs think!

I have info on:

How dogs have 25 secret ways they become our Boss.




How dogs win the battle of the walk.








How you can help a sensitive shy dog.



How you can settle a dog into your home in the first 24 hours.




I've also written 3 great books to help you learn more about dogs.


"What's Your Dog Telling You?" by ABC/ HarperCollins Australia has all the basics you need to know about dog language and behaviour. This is a great book for all dog owners.




"What's Your Dog Teaching You?" by ABC/ HarperCollins Australia is a wonderful dog that teaches you how dogs can become incredibly inspirational teachers - helping you improve your career, relationship, help you follow your dream, put a difficult past to rest and find happiness and inner peace.



"The Boy Who Talked To Dogs" published by Skyhorse is my inspirational memoir of when I was an Irish street-kid and learned how to communicate with dogs when I lived in farmers' hay barns in Ireland with a pack of 6 stray dogs for 3 years. Hilarious and moving - this is a great book I'm very proud of.


1 comment: